Project Manager- Wayne County, MI
As a leading supplier to domestic and transplant OEM's, providing sealing, coating, and adhesive products we seek a Project Manager to be responsible for supporting an increasing market share and revenue growth with assigned Customer(s), and customer satisfaction at all levels. At this time primary customers would be either Ford Motor Company or Hyundai, depending upon candidates’ background. Position will be based in our Metro-Detroit offices, with some travel required.
Responsibilities will include
Technical Market Development, Sales Revenue/Supply Share and position of EFTEC with assigned customers, realization of material approvals and introduction of new technologies/products in assigned accounts and manufacturing sites, maximizing sales in the customer plants and generally securing no problems in day to day business with customer, ID and define customer requirements, and trends, coordinate required actions for timely achievement of product approvals, arranging trials in OEM plants, establish and maintain customer contacts
• B.A./B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or appropriate technical degree.
• Experience in adhesives and sealants marketing or business development role
• Knowledge of automotive OEM’s, material approval process and requirements, and application of bulk pumpable adhesive and sealant products.
• Proven track record of achieving new product approvals, introductions and launches of adhesive and sealants in automotive body, paint and trim shop environments.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong customer relationships across functional areas (material engineering, plant operations, process engineering and purchasing) to build consensus resulting in new product specification and launch.
• Proven Ability to obtain consensus and manage through influence
• Able to Travel as required, throughout North America
• Resume or cover letter must include salary expectations and reason for changes in prior employers.
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager
(586) 772-6452 ext. 142