Please send your resume directly to email@example.com that will be held in confidence until we both agree this is a good match
I look forward to speaking with you and discovering what your next career move could be.
The Quality Manager will review the organizations quality policies, communications, programs and practices to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved. He/she may develop changes to plans and/or methodology and make recommendations for improvements in order to meet program objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Review of TS16949 documentation, instructions, procedures and quality manuals, and ensuring operations is in compliance
• Provides support to TS16949 activities
• FMEA, 8D and SPC
• Customer quality issues and problem solving to include customer communication & customer visits as required
• Manage production part builds and layouts as it pertains to PPAP
• Work directly with engineering and program managers regarding issues and or engineering changes
• GP12 program launches
• Audits processes performed by workers relative to methods, tools, ability to follow manufacturing instructions
• May determine frequency and allowable variations from specifications at various stages of the manufacturing process
• Investigates and recommends alternatives to product design and or manufacturing methods to ensure quality
• Generate inspection plans, reporting formats, or performance indicators for specific process areas.
• Investigates/supports corrective action activities required by either internal or external customer concerns
• Coordinate the work of Quality Department Team Members
• Perform various other duties, as from time to time required by the department
• Leadership of Quality Department
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel including customers & suppliers
• APQP, SPC, FMEA, & 8D Problem Solving
• AIAG Methods
• Blue Print Reading
• Bachelor’s degree in Quality with 5+ years of experience, or equivalent
• Five + years of experience
• Experience in automotive seating and/or mechanism environment
• Office environment 50%
• Production plant floor 50%
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Ability to work 8 hours on production plant floor
Sr. Technical Recruiter